Providing Creative Therapy Strategies to Children and Their Families in the Boulder-Denver Communities.
Pediatric Therapy Services, Birth - 10-yrs:
Within the Family and Child's Home
Office/Clinic Setting in Boulder
Community Settings (Childcare, Parks, Libraries, Equine-Assisted Environments, Hippotherapy)
Creative Strategies Inc. is proud to provide therapy services that integrate the needs of the family and support the whole child.
About Cathy Lauderbaugh, M.A., CCC-SLP:
Cathy Lauderbaugh received her master's degree in Speech-language Pathology from CU Boulder in Colorado. She has worked as a speech therapist in early intervention (infants and toddlers), family coaching and counseling, preschools, and school-age settings. Her practice includes feeding support for infants and toddlers, with training from the SOS Approach to Feeding. She enjoys forming partnerships with families, developing therapy strategies that value input from caregivers and support children in their everyday lives. Cathy is an avid equestrian, with many years of experience teaching riding and training horses across multiple disciplines. She is a Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor and has completed the American Hippotherapy Association Level 1 Course in Hippotherapy. Cathy is thrilled to be able to support children's therapy goals through equine-assisted environments, and through the use of equine movement (Hippotherapy).
- Certification from ASHA (American Speech-language Hearing Association)
- Licensure from DORA (the State of Colorado)
- Completion of SOS Approach to Feeding and specialized training in feeding challenges.
- Completion of AHA (American Hippotherapy Association) Level 1 Hippotherapy Course
- Certified Registered Instructor from PATH Intl. (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship)
- Experience working with a variety of communication challenges and disorders; well-rounded understanding of child development.