Pediatric Speech-Language and Feeding Therapy
Serving Boulder-Denver Communities:
Cathy Lauderbaugh, M.A., CCC-SLP, offers speech-language and feeding therapy services that support a variety of communication and developmental needs, including:
- Feeding Challenges and Oral-Motor Concerns
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Down syndrome
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Learning Disabilities
- Developmental Delays
Cathy supports the child's speech and language development by integrating goals from other areas, such as occupational, physical, and behavior therapies, into her sessions. Cathy's experience with feeding challenges includes extensive oral-motor training from a variety of approaches, as well as the SOS Approach to Feeding. Feeding Therapy is offered for infants, toddlers, and young children.
(Birth to Three Years)
Family's Home and Community Settings, including Equine-Assisted Therapy and through the use of Hippotherapy.
- Private Speech Therapy and Feeding Therapy through Creative Strategies, or through Imagine! (Boulder County Early Intervention Services)
Preschool & School-Aged
(3 yrs-old to 10-yrs old)
- Private Speech Therapy in Family's Home
- in a Clinic/Office Setting
- in Community Settings, including equine-assisted environments and hippotherapy.
Cathy's Services Support:
- Expressive Receptive Language Skills
- Articulation, Phonological Processing
- Apraxia of Speech
- Feeding and Oral-motor skills
- Behavior, Play, and Social-Emotional Skills
- Cognitive Skills (Attention, Memory, Problem-Solving)
- Sensory Awareness & Processing, as related to speech, language, and feeding skills.
- Some children may benefit from the movement of the horse during speech and language therapy sessions
- Please visit the Boulder and Lafayette Hippotherapy Page for more information about hippotherapy as a treatment strategy.
Please Contact Cathy for speech and feeding therapy rates and insurance information.